We are pleased to announce key new product enhancements available as of December 10th, 2018. The key product enhancements you can take advantage of with this release are listed below, with additional details on how to use the functionality in linked articles.
- Multiple Comparisons in Reports
- Roles & Permissions
- Auto-Create PINs
- Survey Builder Enhancements
- Move Questions with logic and between sections
- Section Descriptions
- Favorable/Neutral/Unfavorable Scores in Excel Export
Multiple Comparisons in Reporting
Up to three comparison groups can now be added to static reports providing greater flexibility and additional insights.
Roles & Permissions
Admins can now create and assign "User Roles" for their Managers. Roles consist of the data and features that a Manager has access to and can be overridden at the individual Manager
The CultureIQ platform can now create PINs that employees can enter to take the survey. Auto-generating PINs is useful for employees who are on your employee list that do not have an email addresse, phone number, or EmployeeID.
Survey Builder Enhancements
A number of enhancements have been added to the Survey Builder providing greater flexibility and ease of authoring:
- Auto-Populate Demographic Questions
- When creating a Demographic Question you can now select the associated Demographic Category from your Employee File that the question responses should populate. Once selected the response options for the question will auto-populate with the available Demographic Groups within the Demographic Category.
- Move Questions with Logic & Between Sections
- Questions can now be moved between Sections. If a question has branching logic applied to it, and is moved to a location that would break the logic, a warning message will appear.
- Section Descriptions
- Section Descriptions can now be added to surveys. These descriptions will be visible to the survey taker and can be used to provide additional information or instructions for a survey section.
Favorable/Neutral/Unfavorable Scores in Excel Exports
Columns containing the percentages for the Favorable, Neutral, and Unfavorable responses for each Opinion Scale question have been added to the survey results excel export file generated via the "Export Data" button.